Today I’ll be sharing how to make Christmas ornaments. If you are looking for a beautiful way to add holiday cheer to your tree on a budget these DIY Christmas ornaments will do just that!
How to Make Christmas Ornaments
In this tutorial I will share with you each step to know how to make Christmas ornaments. Specifically these rustic red Christmas ornaments. There DIY ornaments would make the perfect gift or You could even use this same idea to make Christmas ornaments to make and sell!
Supplies Needed to Make Christmas Ornaments
- Matte Mode Podge
- Red Paint is “Planet Fever by Valspar” must be a matt finish
- Paint Brush
- Detailed Paint Brushes
- Oracle 631 Vinyl
- Scalpel or Vinyl Weeding Tool
- Vinyl Applicator
- Green Star Transfer Tape
- Cut Files that include 5 Free Scripture Verse Designs
- Silhouette Cameo 3
- Drill Bits to make a hole in your wood to string through your ribbon
- Ribbon of your Choice
- Matt White paint I used Swiss Coffee by BEHR
- 1×4 wood plank I used two and cut them into 3.5 inch squares
Video Tutorial: How to make Christmas Ornaments
I hope you enjoy the video tutorial on how to make Christmas ornaments! you can pin the image below to save this idea for later!