Christmas Gift Tag Free Farmhouse Printables
Today I will be sharing the last farmhouse inspired Free Christmas printables of the season! For more Free Christmas Printables be sure to check out the following posts:
- O Holy Night Printable (3)
- Farmhouse Christmas Cow Printables (6)
- Red Christmas Quilt Block Printables (3)
- Merry and Bright Banner
- Chalkboard Christmas Gift Tags
These gift tags are being shared just in time to add something special to your last minuet holiday wrapping! I love adding special little farmhouse inspired touches to all my decor and wrapping is no different! It’s also fun to be on the receiving end of pretty wrapping! It makes those gifts just a little more special! To see my full Christmas home tour be sure to check out my farmhouse inspired Christmas tour HERE.?For your convience this post contains affilate links
I used lots of different items to spice up my wrapping this year! Here are a few of my favorite wrapping tips to make your wrapping extra special this year:
My Favorite Wrapping Tips:
- Different wrapping paper colors: this year I used 3 different color ways for my wrapping paper that went with each other but brings a little more interest under the tree!
- Free printables!! you can see them hanging on the bags in the image above!!! These are so easy I just printed them out on card stock added some twine and tied them on!
- Ornaments: Walmart has a great selection of really great affordable ornaments. I found these glittery snowflakes in a pack of 12 for less than $5 they make the best little detailed wrapping decor!
- Recyclable gift bags! I had the absolute pleasure of working with the Etsy shop Gift Garb Bags and these fabric gift bags that Dana makes are amazing and add more shape and texture to the presents under your tree! I especially liked adding the free Christmas gift tags to these bags!
- The next one is a classic which is ribbon! I like to take it up a notch and used different textured ribbons under my tree! This year I used some tan burlap ribbon as well as some white satin ribbon!?
- Next is natural pines, I have a secret. Last year we had a real tree. I took a garbage bag after I packed away my Christmas decor last year, I put a bunch of the pine branches in a bag and let them dry out. This year I used them on my wrapping! mixed with some faux stems! Super affordable and you can actually use them for several years!
I hope you found these wrapping ideas helpful and you can add a little more detail to your Christmas wrapping if that your jam! If gift bags without tissue paper are more you thing! You do you!!!!! And don’t you let anyone tell you that’s not the way to do it! Because if I’m being completely honest I’ve had plenty of gift bags no tissue paper years! heck I still don’t even know where to find tissue paper at the store!!!
HOW TO SAVE:
- Click the word DOWNLOAD below the trouble shooting tips
- A new window will pop up with a zip file
- Save the files to your computer
- Open the files in any picture editing or viewing program
- Print and enjoy!
I prefer to print on a heavier weighted paper such as cardstock but regular printer paper will also work. Print at home using your printers “best quality” settings for best results. Files are made only to print at the standard paper size 8.5×11 inches. Trying to print larger may result in grainy or pixilated images or warnings of poor print quality. However, you are not prohibited from changing the files size. Larger files are not available at this time for large scale printing. Commercial use not available.
Disclaimer when you save these printables you agree to the terms below:
These are free printables! That means that you may not use them to sell or market other items for sale in any manner in which you may get paid. This includes displays at retail stores, booths etc, as well creating and selling products using these free designs for example signs to sell in your own shop online and brick and mortar, aprons, napkins etc. These files are FREE that means they may never be used to sell in way shape or form. Please do not alter these designs in any way they must remain as designed originally.
HOW CAN YOU USE THEM:
Use them to create signs, aprons, pictures? & displays for your own homes is perfectly OK. Gift the printable to a friend or family member. Use them to decorate an event or party. As long as the event is not a paid for event you can use them in your d?cor.
I love it when other bloggers or readers share these free printables with their followers! I do have a few rules I ask that you keep in mind when sharing:
Please tag me on any social media platform you may share them on my handle is the same everywhere: The Mountain View Cottage.
You are welcome to share this set of printables in a blog post in the following ways: Only use one image per post. Please only feature one set of The Mountain View Cottage? printables per post if you are doing a round up. Meaning; you cannot link to these printables and then a different set in another post I have shared in a single round up if you happened to use more than one set to decorate a space that’s ok to share. Please do not create a single blog post solely for the purpose of linking to just these printables. If you use them in a space or as inspiration please link back. Please do not use my Pin-able graphic to link to your sight. You can however use a thumbnail of one of my images to create your own collage for a Pin-able graphic.
If you are having a hard time saving these files try the following:
-Open this post in different browsers than your current one and try the steps above.
-Turn off your pop up blocker and then try downloading again.
-Switch from a mobile device to a laptop or Computer and try downloading there.
Lastly ENJOY!!! I cannot wait to see you display these in your homes and I truly love seeing how you use them!
farmhouse inspired-free printable Christmas gift tags